The Day of the Living
1. The promotion is being run by Mucho-Mas Limited.
2. The promotion is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is required. By entering the promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Entrants must be resident in the UK and over 18. Automated or business entries are not permitted. Entries are limited to one per person.
4. The promotion is not open to (i) employees and their immediate families (spouse/partner, parent, child or sibling) and household members of Chilango or our affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies or advisers; (ii) businesses; and (iii) anyone else involved in the creation or administration of the promotion, or their immediate families or household members.
5. The promotion will run between 8th November to 31st January 2019.
6. The promotion will be a social media and live activation competition to submit your “life pledge” to feature on the Chilango Day of the Living Altar. You will need to follow Chilango_UK on Facebook or Twitter to be able to enter the competition. Entrants may also use the Chilango website and dedicated web page for Day of The Living to enter their pledge.
7. Entrants must have their own Facebook / Twitter account to enter the promotion.
8. Entrants will be asked to submit a pledge via social media or the website to be entered into the competition.
9. Comments must be posted within the timescale above and must be posted in advance of the competition end date. Any comments posted after the 31st January 2019 at 5pm will not be a valid entry to the promotion.
10. Comments must not be abusive, offensive or inappropriate. Comments which do not respect this will be disqualified from entry.
11. Each entrant will have their name featured on the Day of the Living Altar as well as Chilango owned media channels.
12. One (or more) entrants will win their pledge come true with a total prize fund of £10k. Entrants will be shortlisted and chosen by the marketing team at Chilango. The wilder the dream, the more chance of winning.
13. The winner(s) will be contacted via email or direct message on social media and will be provided with email address details to contact to claim their prize. Each winner must make contact to claim their prize within 30 days of the date of the competition end.
14. There is one prize per winning entrant with no cash alternative. However, in circumstances outside our control, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not transferable.
15. Proof of age and address will be required before the prize is fulfilled. If the minimum age and UK residency requirements of the promotion are not met, the prize may be forfeited. The personal information given to confirm this will be used only for the legitimate interest of confirming that the winning entrant is 18 years old minimum.
16. Any other personal information given will be used for the legitimate interest of administering and publicising the promotion and for performance of a contract or to take steps prior to entering into a contract. Entrants data will be used and controlled by Chilango marketing team and their marketing agency, Manifest London Ltd. Upon entry, entrants give permission for Chilango to contact them with offers and information via email. To remove this contact right, entrants can reply to unsubscribe to any direct mail from Chilango.
17. Each entrant grants to us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use their entry to the promotion for promotional purposes across all media including any online platforms.
18. We are not responsible for entries that do not reach us as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof that an entry has been submitted is not proof that we have received it.
19. In the event of a dispute our decision is final and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
20. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend the promotion or to award alternative prizes of at least equal value if circumstances arise outside our control.
21. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering the promotion entrants agree to release Facebook from any liability associated with the promotion. (We are required to state this by Facebook’s policies.)
22. If we have any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, we may in our sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize awarded.
23. The winner(s) may be required to pay any tax on the prize won in accordance with UK tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
24. The winner(s) grants to us worldwide non-exclusive, royalty-free license to produce video and image content for promotional purposes across all media including any online platforms.
25. The promotion will be void where prohibited by law.
26. We can be contacted at Chilango HQ, 27 Upper Street, London N1 0PN
27. Chilango reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.